Re: Playing with saturation & other musings

I remember reading somewhere on the net that  increasing saturation in the
Epson print driver  simply sends more ink out onto the page. Therefore it has
the same effect as your double printing but in a more controlled way!

Have you got into the world of profiles and colorsync yet as this is  possibly
every respect a better  route for controlling saturation and ensuring that the
screen image and the print match up?

Scott