Re: Testing of Lysonic E on Epson 3000

  This turns out to
> be a mistaken assumption when we look at longevity results of 65-75 years
> with Lyson E/Somerset Velvet printed with the Iris compared to the 25 years
> using the same inkset/paper combination with the 3000.
>     I welcome a response from Simon or Jeff relating to their take on the
> disparity between their interim permanence statement and the Wilhelm
> longevity test results.
> MJCreedon@aol.com

Again, people are assuming that the Equipoise inkset for the Iris is the
same as the Lyson E inkset for the Epson. You can quote but you can't read.
I thought that the difference between the sets was mentioned here before.

"If you're referring to the 75 year vs. 25 year comparison, remember that
Iris inks are not identical to those for epsons." -- Mitch Valburg

This thing is ridiculous. Hey, there's a difference between ice cream and a
thick shake. Apples and Oranges. Man and woman. A tiger and a cat. Throw
some Equipoise inks through a 3000, do the tests, then I would accept those
results. The bottom line.....an "E" doth not make an "Equipoise". The
problem is in naming, not in printheads.

bill gore

-