Re: Comparing Epsons to Iris

Miller:
I see where you are coming from. I don't know if Jon Cone has done any
side by side tests. He seems to be the only one who has both Iris and
Epson printers in his shop that I know of. He has also done extensive
testing and formulation of inks. Maybe he could add some thoughts to
this thread.

Jim Davis
www.visual-artists.com
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net