incart refilling

Last weekend I made my first attempt at refilling an Epson 1200 incart.
Prior to this I had never refilled
I bought the vacuum kit from We Ink. I filled both sets of carts, and all
seemed to go well. I have not tested them out in the printer yet.
The instructions said to seal the refilled carts in plastic bags. I thought
that, because I own a vacuum sealer that it would be better to seal these
carts in a vacuum sealed canister.
I just read somewhere ( I think on this list ) something about ink boiling
under a vacuum.
My question is ..... By sealing these closed up cartridges inside this
canister have I ruined the ink and the cartridges? Or was it not a bad idea
to do what I have done?

    Thanks, Tim C.