Re: Epson9000

John Nollendorfs wrote:

> I've had a 9000 for a month now! AFAIK, the Lysonic inks are not packaged in
> the larger 220ml 9000 carts at this time. You can not use the smaller 110ml
> carts in the machine!
>
> Although the Fotonics inks have been available for the 9000 in Europe, I
> have not heard about their availability in the states.

John
Art Clone is carrying the Fotonic in the 9000 carts now.

http://www.islandartcards.com/epson/ArchivalDye.html

Aloha from Maui, Hawaii
Joseph Yates
EPSON LINKS - http://www.islandartcards.com/epson/epson.html
For links to sources of Epson ink refill kits,
cartridges, papers/media, archival inks, RIPs and more