Re: Wilhelm bombshell, Epson users torpedoed

If I understand you correctly you are saying that the way the print
heads prepare the ink to spray onto the paper changes the internal
characteristics of the ink. Hmmmmmm .... very interesting indeed.

Jim Davis
www.visual-artists.com
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net

-