Re: filling 3000 cartridges

                       Re: Looking for info on filling Epson 3000 cartridges

paulgotts wrote:

> I want to refill the Epson 3000 cartridges,--anyone on the list doing
> this ?
>
> I would be grateful for any tips on how to do this, and what I would
> need to do it.

Paul, its Extremely easy to do. Get the bulk ink, fill the syringes with ink
and shoot it in the only hole that's in the cartridges.  They take 96ml of ink
per cartridge. Get a large syringe, or it gets to be a lot of work. Any vet
supply has 60ml syringes, just fill it with 60ml, then with 36 ml. BE SURE you
don't insert the needle more than half an inch into the hole, or you will
puncture the bag inside. I wrap tape around the needle at the 1/2 inch depth so
the needle cannot go any further than 1/2 an inch into the cartridge. AFTER you
have filled the cartridges with 96ml of ink, withdraw about 4 or 5 cc's of ink
from the cartridge. This assures you have gotten all of the air out of the
bladder.

Its really easy to fill the 3000 cartridges.  Now how hard is it to fill the
1200 cartridges?

Jerry