Re: Wilhelm's bombshell

These results are very encouraging. The problem I have found with the
Lysonic E inks is their inability to reproduce true reds. I had Jon Cone
produce a custom Profile for the inks and his profile could not get the
reds where they had to be. The inks want to reproduce reds as an orange
rust color. This can be a real problem.

Jim Davis
www.visual-artists.com
mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net