Re: Wilhel'm 6 color bombshell!(was Silver Inks f

Andy Darlow wrote:
>I guess you can't have everything all at once.  Maybe this is all a test of
>our patience, also soon to be published; this could in fact all be a secret
>examination of how many days it takes before the average Epson List member
>turns in his/her printer for a chisel and stone tablet(now that's
>archival-with no head clogs!)

Hmmm, and here I thought it was a secret NASA test to see how long a small
community of strangers could tolerate each other in the face of
extraordinary hardship.  I believe we have all been pre-selected for the
Mars settlement program.  (Well, all except for a few of us).

Dan Culbertson