Re: Wilhel'm 6 color bombshell!(was Silver Inks for the 1200?)

When I spoke with him after the lecture, he seemed like he was interested
in more than just money-maybe scientific knowledge.  He indicated that he
likes to do testing on a number of different papers, whether or not they
are represented by client funding.

-Andy Darlow