Re: Epson 850 Rqst for Help

Joe Oakes typed the following on 23:03 31/10/99 -0500...
>I changed the print cartridges as the light for both
>the color and b/w where on solid.

How did you change the ink cartridges?

>the following error conditions (and no manual to check it out!)
>Paper out light is flashing (paper is loaded)
>B/W and Color are still solid ON
>Power light is flashing

Most likely the print head carriage is being impeded on its travels. Either
the cap assembly or the platen bushing is broken.

>The print cleaning buttons worked one time and no
>longer work.

Eddie
Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal.
-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **