Generations Inks

Cathy: <Is the Generations ink really that
good? >
I am very happy with them. No clogs, good gamut, some paper
compatibility issues, but I am printing images that are
making my clients happy. Now for the Wilhelm longevity
results........

--
Harold (wardie) Ward --
<< www.funphoto.com >>

-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **