Re: Best price

<x-flowed>I found Buy.com to offer the best price.  The 1200 appears to have ports
for USB, Mac, PC (parallel?) built-in.  I run mine through the USB port of
my PC.

Chandos

At 08:56 AM 11/1/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>buy.com
>
>regards, Lee
>
>Len Horton wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a recommendation re where to find the best price on an
> > Epson 1200?  I am trying to beat the $499 list, and, yes, I know about
> eBay,
> > but eBay's final auction prices too often approach the list price or worse.
> >
> > Also, one place where I have seen a discount on that printer refers to
> it as
> > the "Epson Stylus 1200 PC."  Is that a version that runs only on a PC?  I'm
> > a Mac person.
> >
> > One last question.  As an obvious novice in this area, I'm not sure whether
> > I need to add the postscript option.  I am planning to print from Freehand
> > and Illustrator as well as Photoshop and Painter.  Do I need to buy a RIP?
> > I'm planning on producing prints as gifts and for my personal pleasure.
> > Sorry if you're throwing up at my ignorance.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Len
> > Atlanta
> > -
> > ** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
> > ** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
> > ** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **
>

>-
>** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
>** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
>** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown

-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **

</x-flowed>