Re: profile problems

In a message dated 10/31/99 2:46:28 PM, jerry_olson@und.nodak.edu writes:

>But surely there must be
>someone out there that is doing
>acceptable fine art prints on the epson printers in Black and White.  I
>like
>the "Easy to use" part of the narrow
>gamut inks. Who is making these? I don't want to use any inks or papers
>that
>have ANY problems with either fading
>or not producing the deepest blacks imaginable.

Lyson is producing them, and they are definately an archival ink., I'll need
to do more testing to see just how black the blacks can get, but the current
results are really black, without even trying...

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com
-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **