Epson9000

I don't know the st price for the Color Span XII==but a friend paid about
$8,500
for the epson 9000 without the rip
If you are just scanning in photos or artwork into photoshop you can get
beautiful
looking prints with just the standard driver.

Paul Gotts

Richard Auger wrote:

> If you put the two machines together on quality it is a toss up. If you
> >do the same thing for price then the 9000 will win everytime.
> The Color Span XII is more expensive.  The 62" is $22,000 vs $12,000 for the
> Epson at
> MSRP.  The 9000 is a good art printer.
>
> >if you need large prints then the Color Span 72" will win that contest.
> >Each machine has its place.

-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **