Re: Longevity with epson OEM inks

Would longevity of a fine art print be compromised if I print my fine art on
Somerset Velvet paper using Epson OEM inks, and then spraying a top-coat?

Also any pointers to suppliers of inkjet media in Asia would be very
welcome. I live in India, and find that my shipping costs exceed the cost of
these supplies, since most of the suppliers I'm aware of are based in the
US.
Thanks.
-Anjali Arora

-
** Dygraphics November Sale: 15% off on most 8.5 x 11 media, **
** including Concorde Rag, Somerset Velvet, Capri Canvas,    **
** and Liege:  http://www.dygraphics.com or 888-786-8832     **