using american inkjet inks to refill epson 3000 cartridges

TomCat

I don't recall that  you use an epson 3000
But,you do say you use american inkjet inks to refill with.
How do they compare to Epson inks
I am going to try some, do I have to change any of the settings
I have used with the Epson inks.

Is this ink compatible with the epson inks.
I have a Epson 3000
Will I need to flush out my system to use american inkjet inks
or can I just refill my epson cartridges.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Paul Gotts