Re: Re: profile problems

Jan wrote:
<<Do any of you know where to get a photoshop plugin called Deep Paint?>>
----------
Jan, here's the URL:
http://www.us.deeppaint.com/products/dpaint/dpaint.htm
However, if memory serves me correctly, you are using the Mac OS, and the Mac
version of Deep Paint is not to be released until late this year. As you may
know, Deep Paint is descended from Right Hemisphere's 3D application, 4D
Paint, which was designed to run on Alpha RISC processors and PCs under
Windows NT. That's why Deep Paint was released for the Windows users first.
Consequently, being a Mac user also, I have no experience with it, but it
does look interesting.

Another site you might find of interest, if you're not aware of it already,
is:
http://the-internet-eye.com/
They purport to be the internet's largest graphics-specific online magazine.
They also have an online newletter that you can subscribe to, in which they
announce new software releases like Deep Paint, etc.

Ken Johnston  /  Heartworks, Inc.  /  Dallas, TX  USA
Most people die before they are fully born.
Creativeness means to be born before one dies.  - Erich Fromm
-