Wilhel'm 6 color bombshell!(was Silver Inks for the 1200?)

Cathy:

I guess I'm the first to discuss this important item:

According to the recently released Wilhelm numbers, the 6 color Lyson inks
(which would probably encompass Fotonic) are given pitiful ratings on the
Epson 5000(similiar to 1200's setup) on two different papers.  I didn't
check if the new data was posted on wilhelm-research.com, but I'd check
this out before investing in that inkset.

I can already hear fellow injet lister's jaws dropping! Mine did.

-Andy Darlow