Re: Epson9000

Richard:
I was not implying there was anything wrong with the Color Span. I was
really surprised at the size of that monster. It looked like a MAC truck
in comparison to the other printers there.

I have seen the same output from both machines and my personal
preference was for the 9000. This was a blind test and I did not know
which printer printed the samples until after I selected one. Other
people liked the Color Span Prints. They did have the advantage of more
print heads than the 9000, 12 I think.

If you put the two machines together on quality it is a toss up. If you
do the same thing for price then the 9000 will win everytime. Obviously
if you need large prints then the Color Span 72" will win that contest.
Each machine has its place.

Jim Davis
www.visual-artists.com