Storing super B prints

<x-flowed>I've been looking in vain for a way to carry around and store Super B
13"x19" prints while being able to view them.  All I really need are
big ziploc baggies like the ones that Epson ships its paper in, but I
would settle for something more or less exotic, like an album or some
kind of vinyl envelope.  The closest I can find are 16x20 and 14x18.
Anyone have suggestions?
-

</x-flowed>