Re: EZColor V2

In a message dated 10/28/99 11:07:23 AM, tsmithers@cix.co.uk writes:

>I gather that Monaco are due to release V2 of EZC sometime in November.
>Are there any beta testers here willing to share whether its a major
>step forward.

This question always amazes me: the way you get to be a beta tester is by
signing an NDA that promises on your mother's grave you won't leak info until
release... and the way you get to test a lot is by getting a reputation for
being discreet even in private. Breaking it on a newsgroup or mailing list
would be pretty blatant.

However when the next version of EZ Color ships, I will be happy to post a
review, and hopefully a comparison to two or three other scanner based
programs.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com