Re: Genuine Fractals....MrSid

Hi All,

Just want to share an experiment with you I did with Genuine Fractals (a
friends Program) First is took a 16 MB image, interpolated it in
Photoshop by doing it in 4 steps and each time putting it through an
unsharpen filter (med.settg.) ending up with an approx. 80 MB image.

Then I enlarged in with Gen.Fractals (one step) to the same size. I then
selected the same area, same size from both and printed it out. There
was no difference at all!

Am I using faulty logic here, or are the four steps in PS with
sharpening making up the
difference?

Ursula Freer