Re: banding with factory filled cartridgfes?? too bad yes it doeshappen

Thanks, I'll be anxious to hear. I used back light film, and the 1440
settings, I wasn't sure what to use and the sample being so small I only had
one chance. The ink just layed on the film(ran) wouldn't soak in at all, I
could rub it off clean with my thumb.

 Hang in there I hope to do some testing this week I have not tried the
 sparCal Cling yet!

 Just what problems did you have:

 1-The ink ran

 2- the ink flakes off

 3- poor color

 4- poor feed

 5- other?

 I have had some American ink jet in on a window cling decal with direct
 Arizona sun !! After 10 days it still looks good!

 I had some of the same ink with indirect sun light for many months!

 Soooo.. you do not have to use pigment inks it is just how log your
customer
 want the sign to last!

 For best result you need to laminat the ink printed side of the cling. the
 adhesive side goes to the window.

 TomCat
 -

-