re: MrSID

> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:52:09 -0700
Hi Michael, we used to be neighbors, you were right downstairs from me
in the Pike & Broadway building. I'm more interested in compression for
archiving. Though resing up images for printing may be very good, it's
hard to believe it would really be lossless. But if an image is
compressed, then decompressed to it's original size or smaller, would it
be lossless?
Thanks, Tyler