Re: 44" printing limit

i've never used software for this, but isn't there banner software that'll let
you print tractor feed paper several feet long? much longer than 44". I know
that I've seen several banners printed on a cheap printer (i assume) that
approached 6 or 8 foot long, although they may have been spliced once or twice.

if this is the case and was being done several years ago on win95 or 98 i gotta
believe that i should be able to do it on my 3000. but i can't.

steveo