Re: Epson finally admits to pizza wheel problem!

Mark:

That's interesting.

I don't know if you happened to see my message about the 1200 paper
profiles having been omitted from the Windows version of the driver
software.  I, too, worked my way to someone fairly high up the tech
support chain and he admitted that the profiles should have been there.
The profiles are in the Mac version of the driver installation software,
but they screwed up and didn't include them in the Windows software.
Fortunately, a friend of mine with the Mac software e-mailed me the
profiles and all I had to do was rename them to .icm and they work like
a charm.  If you happen to have a PC, let me know if you'd like the
profiles and I'll e-mail them to you.

What a pain in the butt!

Best regards,

John.