Re: How to do off list replies - FREE SAMPLES ARE NOW IN

Image-1 wrote:

> Anyone wanting free samples needs to send replys off list!  Or check at
> www.image1studio.com for a list of prices and to order.  You can submit your
> address there.
> Please do not submit your replys to the list any further!

This issue sure has caused a lot of irritation. I assume that many folks
replying to the list just pressed the "reply" button in their respective
e-mail client.

In Netscape, pressing the "reply" button to an epson-list message sends
the reply to the epson-list only. To send it to the original poster (off
list), the e-mail address of the original poster in his post has to be
selected, copied, and then pasted into the address field of the reply
window. Delete the epson-list address in the reply window before pasting
in the original posters address. To send to both the epson-list and the
original poster, paste the original poster's address in the second line
of the address field in the reply window.

Other e-mail programs have similar alternatives to merely hitting the
reply button.

-- Ben Haskell

-