RE: ole no Moire

Where do you get this file?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of John Bradbury
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 8:28 PM
To: epson list
Subject: ole no Moire

I'm using "Ole No Moire" the file that comes with PS to create a "ring
around" to crudely profile different papers on an Epson 1200.
Is it my imagination but in the black column you can see very distinctly the
color cast that is dominating that  seems to give a simple indication for
correcting?
What I have done is downsized the file to aprox 3x2 and print it on a canvas
that is letter size. I then move the image around and in each position print
it with changing parameters.
Does it make sense that the Grey scale tells all?
john Bradbury