RE: GOODS ACROSS BORDER - Suppliers please note!

Thanks and ignore my other post. I will try this sometime for yuks, but
it sounds like a pain.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Murray & Irina Zaharia
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 2:20 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: GOODS ACROSS BORDER - Suppliers please note!

You have to let UPS know that you want to clear your own shipments
(Customer
Clears Own

-
* NEW BullDog Products! Lowest prices on the web! R9 Epson Plug In, Bulk *
* Pigmented inks for Epson 3000, 5000, 9000. Lysonic Paper, Lysonic Inks *
* Online information and shopping at http://www.bulldogproducts.com      *