Re: bright white photo paper

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:40:12 -0800, you wrote:
Bruce,

>From the huge mass of data that is this list- it seems to get denser
black you will need to have control over the balck channel - yes the
RIP solution.

The biggest problem is that the affordable RIPS for the EX are not all
that hot. Those that look good - are literally an arm and leg - I saw
and looked at samples of a RIP written in Korea for 6 ink epson
amongst many printers and it looks as if it will do the trick - but
the level of sophistiaction for this (seem to me - I have not know
many RIPS) to be very high - imagine image size willing to be able to
change settings after sending off the job to the print que. Asking
price for this is about US$2000 - the s/w is targetted at the large
format inkjet signal market.

ellery

>Some images just cry out for bright paper and deep
>blacks for maximum impact, any suggestions?
>-bruce

ellery
Ace Cor Ent. Pte Ltd
Customised mousepad, coaster and fridge magnet makers
Tel 65 291 9939  Fax 65 291 4313
-