Plexiglass frames?

I have used Plexiglas frames to display my Epson prints but am looking for a
less expensive source for these frames. The frames have a screw for each
corner to hold 2 Plexiglas sheets together and a bracket on the back to hang
them on the wall.  They work well as you can easily mount pictures cropped
with different proportions without having to worry about putting matting
around the picture.

I checked the sites that have been suggested on this list, but they only
carry metal and wood frames.  All American does have Plexiglas for sale, but
just as an addition to the wood or metal frames.

Anyone know of a source for "ready to hang on the wall" Plexiglas frames??

Thanks,

Mark B.

-