Give and take

Rafe's comment on CD's apparent filtering of Rafe's e-mail is disturbing.
C.D. has a lot of good things to write about and I enjoy reading his posts
like those of most other posters. Our society depends on the free exchange
of information otherwise we're nothing.

Ivory tower syndromes have no place on the list. Perhaps those that would
have it so ought to try out for Macbeth and break a leg or two.

Jim
-