Re: war of dots in the real world? I don't think so

At 01:41 AM 10/16/99 EDT, TomCat wrote:

>Like if they ,your actual customers, see a good picture that's all you
need!!

>The customer does not look for spots trust me on this it just does not
happen!

>Believe me guys this list is the only place you will see the war of dots!

TomCat, you make a good point.

Lots of the discussions here amount to
a tempest in a teapot.

Your observations apply to many of the
other hotly-debated topics here.  None
of my clients has yet questioned the
longevity of my prints, or complained
about the colors.

...Even if the experts on this list
never seem to tire of these topics.

If folks didn't like the colors, or if
the dots were a problem, I suspect they'd
not have bought my prints in the first
place.  And if longevity were the huge
problem that some here claim, I'd be
doing lots of re-printing to honor my
warranty.  So far (knock wood) that hasn't
happened.

rafe b.

-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **