Re: ColorMatch or AdobeRGB?

Me too! The  information in this discussion has has helped me better understand
the whole issue of color space.

John Ennis

JoeMead@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to comment on the ongoing discussion of color spaces and CMS in
> general by Tobie, Cone, Holmes et. al.
>
> KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

-
* Free Ground Shipping to 10/31 for Leben members! (Select Leben for    *
* shipping). Now available The Hahnemuhle Collection of Fine Art Papers *
* Digital Art Supplies at http://www.digitalartsupplies.com             *