Re: A3k_Cartdoor

My 3000 also came back with a broken cartridge door after a repair. I called
Epson and they promptly sent me a replacement, which I easily installed. You
don't have to send it back

Bill Faulkner

----------
>From: "Patrick M. Knox" <imagesplus@eee.org>
>To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
>Subject: Re: A3k_Cartdoor
>Date: Thu, Oct 14, 1999, 10:15 AM
>

> I sent mine in for repair (print problem) came back with a broken cart door
> one hinge. Never bothered to get it fixed don't go in there that often. make
> a differance with the big carts, Plus didn't want to live w/o my printer for
> another month.
> Patrick Knox
-
* Free Ground Shipping to 10/31 for Leben members! (Select Leben for    *
* shipping). Now available The Hahnemuhle Collection of Fine Art Papers *
* Digital Art Supplies at http://www.digitalartsupplies.com             *