Re: Some thoughts on color space design and function (Long!)

In a message dated 10/14/99 12:08:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
inkjet@cone-editions.com writes:

<< > End of sermon/encyclopedia/gas bag/take your pick.

 Great encyclopedia!  Thanks Joseph for taking the time to offer us this
 information. I found it very worthwhile.

Could I get someone to send me those two posts.  I accidentally erased them.

Thanks.
Eric
-
* Free Ground Shipping to 10/31 for Leben members! (Select Leben for    *
* shipping). Now available The Hahnemuhle Collection of Fine Art Papers *
* Digital Art Supplies at http://www.digitalartsupplies.com             *