Re: Jon cone -- master printmaker

Jon Cone wrote:

> I hope you don't gamble at the races, because I set David Adamson up in
> Washington DC with IRIS training, software, and a printer

	David has quite a different story but he has a much bigger mouth than
you apparently do and isn't afraid to exaggerate if it will win him a
client.

> Not to take anything away from David, he produces many fine print projects, but he > isn't the "Iris developer" you make him out to be.

	I'm only repeating David's version of IRIS history and I might note, he
doesn't even mention you as even being alive. You should hear his story
of how he personally developed 'non-fugitive' inksets with the owner of
IRIS and how he is developing other archival inksets and papers as I
write this. Perhaps you can further illuminate us as to why he would be
doing this if it is complete BS?

Jan
--
faces 'n places http://www.artfaul.com