Jon cone -- master printmaker

Mac:

The BOTTOM response is from the guy who has the digital printmaking class
which I gave you the information on.

The response points out that he does digital printmaking for some of the top
folks in the business. He is credited with starting fine art printmaking
using the IRIS and has now branched into other printers like the epsons.
Thought you might be interested.

- jld

John L. Dengler
1727 E. Walnut Lawn Unit V