Epson 1520, 3000 concerns

>Check out this link,
<http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/news/dot_comp.html>http://www.tssphoto.com/sp
/dg/news/dot_comp.html ,
>which compares output from the four types of Epson printers

I posted earlier with a question about comparisons between
the 1200, 1520, and 3000.

The replies were great! Thank you all.

There were several comments mentioning that the visual
difference between the 1200 and the other two were barely
noticeable. However when I ventured to the web site above,
the comparisons shown there were dramatically different.

Is it really that noticeable with the naked eye?
Unfortunately I live in a remote area and there
are no Epson dealers close by to make this
comparison myself.

Paul
-