Re: swatch book

You wrote:
Where can one find/download a swatch book to print? Sounds like a good
idea.

Cheers

Nina

There is a fairly inexpensive program for windows (don't know if it is
available
for mac. It is called Truemath. You can print out complete swatches on your
printer. You can then use those swatches to set exact colors you like & you
will know how hey will print. I think it is more useful for illustrators
than for printing photographs etc. I am sorry but I don't have the URL for
them.

Good luck,
Jan
-