Re: Water Resistant Paper?

Ed,

Our Professional 264 photogloss is actually waterproof when using dye
based inks (Epson standard).  It is in stock in 8.5x11, 11x17 & we are
expecting othe first shipment of 13x19 early next week.

One note, coffee spilled on any porous surface will stain.  Water proof,
yes, stain proof probably not.

Email me if you would like a sample pack

Rachel
Customer Service

http://www.digitalartsupplies.com

-