Epson color management Jon Cone style

Hi,

There are at least three ways of thinking.  (Just got back from his workshop)

1) I really gotta get this right.

2) Think out of the box!

3) There's a box???

I'd say that Jon is in the #3 category.  I can see how a lot of professional
standard workflows, standard tools, standard output people who are working at
a very high quality but with interchangeable results could possibly flip out
at his working methods.

Jon really shows you how to set up your studio as the final destination in a
fine art workflow output.   I'd say that this digital workshop was worth ....
oh at least a full year of the full time 50 hr week effort I've been giving it
including the valuable information on this list and friends and several other lists.

Tame the archival color beast in the Epson?  Done.

Takichi
-