Auto Window testing with Novelty sun glasses

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try that with my next window test in
my new car utilizing  "Moddy Look" sun glasses. Window testing is a part of
our program of "what will happen if I do this ...",  and I do not support
or publish or post those results as being meaningful, but interesting
nonetheless.  We do lab testing under controlled conditions and consider
those tests to be meaningful. We are aware of the fact that lab conditions
are exactly that, controlled.  What the customer does with the paper is
beyond our control.
George J. Coon
Hawk Mountain Art Papers <http://www.hawkmtnartpapers.com>

-