Re: More on PraxiSoft WiziWYG

In a message dated 8/25/99 11:15:15 PM, lkv1@psu.edu writes:

>Will the $79 version be usable with a colorimeter (like the inexpensive
>Sequel) for monitor profiling?

No, the Deluxe verson will have all the "smarts", and will include an MC7
monitor calibrator (I'l let you know what I think of that particular device
once I have tested one, they are supposed to do great things for LCD screens)
and the hooks to use a low cost patch reader. This will put the Deluxe
version more in ColorBlind MatchBox's class, and price range.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com