Re: HP paper, Imation and CompUSA papers?

I have an Epson Photo EX and am really excited about the price and quality
of thINK4inc high gloss photo paper. It is about half the cost of Epson.
They can be reached at www.thINK4inc.com. They also have a satin gloss that
is equally good.

Jeff Ian

>I know from discussions I've read on this forum about what papers can
>produce high quality images, but I am also looking for decent quality low
>cost paper for sending photos and cards to people that will probably be
>thrown out after they look at it once or twice.

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]