From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Deena
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 7:12 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: HP paper, Imation and CompUSA papers?

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has any advice about using the following papers
with my Epson Stylus Photo 1200:

HP Glossy Greeting Card Paper

HP Greeting Card Paper (the box just says coated)

HP Photo Note Cards

Imation Photo Quality Paper for inkjet printers

CompUSA Inkjet Photo Quality Paper

I know from discussions I've read on this forum about what papers can
produce high quality images, but I am also looking for decent quality low
cost paper for sending photos and cards to people that will probably be
thrown out after they look at it once or twice.

Thanks Deena