Re: Fine art ink jet papers

Royce Bair - The Stock Solution wrote:
For those who may not know it, George Coon and his team are the guys
that get down into the trenches and actually design and manufacture the
"inkjet fine art paper" some of us print on. He is the one who does the
research and development on the paper so it holds ink properly and
reproduces the way we want it to reproduce. When we ask for a better
paper he takes these requests and tries to see if they will work under
production conditions. He probably knows more about the manufacturing of
"Inkjet fine art paper than anyone" I know of.

Jim Davis
www.visual-artist.com

George,

-