Re: New paper(atten: Jerry Olson and all)

--- oliver <oliver@oliverart.com> wrote:
> While I agree, in general, one must consider the intended use of the item.

Oliver,

You are preaching to the choir. The application/intented use determines
EVERYTHING. Not only what paper/ink to use, but whether you need a 4 or 6 ink
printer, or whether an Epson is the best choice. I was responding to Jerry
because I know what his intended use is based on his numerous posts to this
list other several months.
===
Explore potential income opportunities with Greer and Associates at http://www.ibocity.com/greeraa. Also, Come visit my digital photography web site along with a lot of other interesting stuff at http://www.greer.simplenet.com.

Mike Greer