Re: Quad black - help!

For what it's worth, here's a review of the 1200 at my site which also has a
'curve' which you can load up in Photoshop for black and white printing. As I
don't own a 1200, I can't tell you whether it works, though some readers have
said it does. Here's the link
 http://lioncity.s-one.net.sg/~printer/reviews/1200_ed/review.html

remembers, paper and inkset combo 'determines' the color cast so once you have
found the "answer" (ie correct method/setting) for one combination, you'll have
to start again once you change paper/inksets. Also one final point to note:-
viewing conditions also affect the color cast that you may observe..eg printouts
under daylight differ in outlook to those viewed under halogen lamps, for
instance).

Cheers

kokleong
http://come.to/digitaldarkroom